July 21, 2010

Drama rama

I love drama. Love love love it. There's probably something wrong with that since I'm feeding off of someone else's crazy emotions. But that's not the point of this. Anyways, I love shows like Cheaters and Bridezillas (and sometimes I really really do feel bad for the ones who hire Cheaters or the people that have to put up with those brides), especially when they have people on their being overly dramatic for the cameras. Like this one lady who caught her husband cheating, but was screaming and looking into the cameras to make sure they captured it. Or the lady who took up 3 separate episodes of Bridezillas because she was so over the top. "You $10 an hour door man". But I really like real life drama (just not in my life...). Like my neighbors today, yep the same ones from the "dog sitting in car incident", who one of them tried chasing behind the other one's car trying not to get them to leave. Also it looked like the one in the car threw the house keys out the window. You have no idea what kind of story I made up about their fight. Or the guy that was in Walgreens yesterday who asked the cashier if he had a chair because his blood sugar was low and he was about to pass out (Um, sir, are you saying that I'm taking too long in line?). This was after he told his daughter that she better get something to drink or she would be dehydrated and that would make him upset. Yep, he was all drama. So, what I'm saying is, if you see someone peeking through their blinds at you or craning their neck to hear your convo and partake in your drama, it's me.

Jamaican me crazy (very fitting name) from Bruster's. Double Yummy! FYI, this is the order of ice cream shops, starting with the best (ya know, cause you asked):
Calabash Creamery
Bruster's
Ben & Jerry's
Coldstone
Chick Fil A
*if it's not on the list, it's not worth mentioning (this list will be updated as I eat my way around the world)

No comments:

Post a Comment