July 20, 2010

Kitty love

So in honor of how wonderful I think my cat is, I'm going to dedicate this post to her. Noteworthy: I got an email from Catster (yep I belong to that site! Wouldn't you belong to a baby site that gives you pointers on raising your child!?! Well then...) about walking your cat on a leash and that if you're a single man, it will actually attract the "cat ladies" since they will love to see you walking your cat.... I don't even have a comment about that.... Anywho, thanks to my mother (who once fed my cat a cracker, intentially), I've found out that my cat likes a variety of human foods (this has been through various experiments). Some of them are turkey deli meat, turkey hotdogs, honey butter, and crescent rolls (especially when dipped in honey butter). And to add to the list, garlic and onion flavored Wise potato chips! In fact, while eating these last week and unintetntionally (maybe...) dropping them on the floor, the roomie suggested I get them before the ants did. "Sure", I said. But you know what? I left them there for Miya to eat. And you know what? She did. :-)

So yep, I love my kitty. Because she is a companion and a vacuum cleaner in the right situation.

Edy's fdd with oreo cookies again. I went to the store today to scope out if Edy's still makes ice cream. They do.

2 comments:

  1. I can appreciate a man who walks his cat on a leash. It's the same as if he'd worn a sign around his neck that says "AVOID ME" because... yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want you to know that I am THRILLED you read this post...just thrilled!

    ReplyDelete