June 24, 2010

This is why reality tv exists..... because it's so much better than stuff you make up

    Oh so many things to talk about today, but I think the main theme is that fact is WAY better than fiction.. Because of this, I would like someone to follow me around all day so that I can discuss the day's events with them to prove that fact is better (kind of like a shadow, but better!). Because sometimes people just need to be there as things happen; story telling doesn't let you experience the fullness and awesomeness of it all. So, I was watching a few episodes of Bridezillas today in which the brides went absolutely crazy. This might be the best season yet. What I don't understand is how people act that crazy yet still have friends. And it's so much easier to see where the brides get their dysfunction from when you meet their parents. I mean, a mom who says "F-you and f- your wedding also" and then starts throwing things at people lets you understand why the bride screams at people on a normal basis. Or the bridesmaids who get in a physical altercation over who gets to be in the wedding and wear the ugliest lime green dress? I mean, who could write better material than this? And then I moved the party outside and watched my neighbors open the car doors for their dogs to sit in. No, they weren't going anywhere (unless you count the neighbors going back inside the house and the dogs staying in the car as going somewhere) Yep, one dog was sitting in the driver's seat and the other was in the passenger's seat...for about 15 minutes. And then the cat decided to join them and jumped into the car and sat at the floor board. So of course I went inside to get my camera to document this, cause who's gonna believe it- neighbors inside the house, dogs inside the car- going nowhere. And I don't know if my neighbors saw me with the camera and thought I would take a picture of their insanity, but they came outside and called the dogs inside the house. Darn! This is why I need a person-shadow, because I'd like to sit around one day, sipping lemonade saying "hey person-shadow, remember that time we saw my neighbors open the doors so their dogs could sit in the car?".

B&J peanut brittle ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. here's the deal. When we hang out together, weird things happen. and I always just thought it was the magic of the two of us that caused the weird things to happen. But I'm realizing that IT'S JUST YOU, friend. Weird things just happen to YOU. The end.

    ReplyDelete