August 14, 2010

I know I'm in South Florida when....

When I don't bat an eye that there is a pigeon in the airport. Even one that's eating food off the ground. Because last time I was in the airport, I saw three of them. I even thought it funny that the people behind me in baggage claim thought it was amusing and were surprised by it. Tourists! You're the amusing ones. Also not a shock: that my bag looked like 3 other bags on the belt, causing me to accost a woman and ask her if she had the right bag. Also not a shock: someone stalled in the turning lane and the cars behind him were still honking him to go. Because cars run on honks and NOT the engine.... Sigh. Good ole S. Florida. Thank God it's just vacation. No really, I thanked God.

Breyer's ice cream sandwich. Yep, back on the Breyers... Also, my mother bought, gasp, Florida Natural orange juice! I don't even know who this woman is anymore!

1 comment: