August 11, 2010

26% almost equals 100%....if you round up a lot.

I'm stirring things up! So I've decided that my goal of 365 (375 depending on who you talk to) is done. Yep, I'm throwing in the towel. Partly because I created this goal and can't figure out why I did or what I wanted to accomplish at the end of it besides saying that I blogged for 365/375 days... Partly because it causes me extra stress to figure out something clever or witty to blog about and this is NOT the time for extra stress in my life. And partly because I want to rebel (against myself?) and it gives me the feeling of being "bad" by not finishing something. So yea, I'm giving it to the man and will post when I want to. Thanks though to my 2 loyal fans! I dedicate this rebellion to you. Now, off to get that tattoo....

The last half of the half of cupcake from last nite ( I just wanted to rile the roomie up; I didn't really eat all of it) and Edy's peanut butter fdd.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    Sad face
    :(
    I really look forward to these posts every day. BOOOOOOOO.
    Well... as long as you post SOMETIMES, I guess I'll live.

    ReplyDelete