June 5, 2010

Oh Sweet Day!

    Today was oh so sweet for many reasons. First, I had pancakes at IHOP and of course had syrup that was oh so sweet. Then I went to Bath and Body Works and sampled about 10 of their body sprays (it would have been more, but I unfortunately ran out of arm space. Also, spraying their products is MUCH better than spraying other perfumes because when they combine, you smell like a nice little candy shop and NOT a WH!) Then I went to the movies and had some yummy sweet fruit punch accompanied by a free bag of popcorn (the movies themselves sucked though....). But the sweetest part of it all was that I got to do this with my brother! He came just for a day trip :-) and I'm glad he did. And he had his own measure of sweetness. Check out the amount of sugar he puts in his water...and no, there's no lemon with that...



Oh sweet day indeed!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of sugar water, except... didn't the alien drink that in Men In Black? Anyway, I'm really beginning to think you have a problem with all the perfume/candy-smelling sprays you put on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly...brother=alien

    Anywaysssssssssssss, sorry friend. You can only think I have a problem with one thing at a time. Right now, it's that I own a cat. So you can say nothing about the perfume....

    ReplyDelete