June 5, 2010

Adventures in Greenville....

Fun, because of the company...and crazy because of the company. When I go out with a particular friend, we tend to attract crazy people or crazy situations. Tonite was no exception. Including the guy who was walking behind us and inappropriately did not pick up his pace to pass us. So we moved out of his way so that he could pass. I mean really, who follows 2 ladies without thinking that they'll think that he's a stalker or some kind of killer? Unless of course he's a stalker or some kind of killer.... All I could see was our picture on the news and then our story on Dateline. Anyways, it was this and other incidents tonite. Too many to talk about. But I will just say I blame that friend for all the craziness. But because I have such a good time with this friend, I'm in for many more crazy times ahead (and looking forward to it!)

Marble slab's oreo cookie dough creation thingy (and Edy's peanut butter cup-don't judge my ice cream consumption). Yumminess times 2 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment