June 3, 2010

Adventures in Anderson!



Or lounging at Lowe's...I had a field trip to Anderson today and it was great (I say field trip because the county roads make every trip SOOOO long, so it's like I'm going on a field trip). First, I dined at the lovely Arnold's and had a yum yum good for you burger (and fries). Then I went to Belk's to return an item and ended up getting a deal of 30% off another item (see, I get deals without even trying. I'm awesome). As a reward for my deal getting, I went to the perfume section and sprayed until my heart was content. (I promise one of the perfumes I tried was the kind that got stronger the longer you wore it and boy was it horrible). Then it was Lowe's and this is where I had the most fun. The swings and hammocks were screaming my name and I obliged. :-). I finished up the trip with a walk-thru at Target to raid coupons.

Ahhh, food, savings, fun, coupons and Edy's double fudge brownie to round it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment