May 15, 2010

Relationship saving batteries

     I almost ran away from home today but decided to come back. My mother did the unthinkable- threw away a coupon for a free item. Period (it doesn't matter what it was for, but if you must know, Uncle Ben's rice). It came on a postcard, 1 side had the free bag coupon, the other a $0.75 cents off. Yep, that's the one she kept. She did apologize (it was her coupon anyways) but I must say she didn't have the appropriate apology attitude. So I got in my car and left...and really just went to Home Depot where I bought 60 batteries for $7.41 (a savings of $846, convert to US....) And because I was feeling so good about my deal, I decided to return home and give my mother another chance. So really, batteries saved our relationship.

    Breyer's waffle cone overload..... and publix creme cake

No comments:

Post a Comment