May 10, 2010

Double your pleasure

So me and the fam went to Hardrock today and did some gambling. I won $8. Woohoo! Which is like $100 to me because luck doesn't really run in our family (esp. not on my mother's side). We're definitely blessed, but not very lucky. No won raffles, auctions, contests, etc...So in discussing luck with my dad: Mom: Do u think you're lucky? Dad: yes. M: what have you won? D: you guys...

Isn't that sweet!! I was really touched by that. But um, I still want to know if you'd win us anything at Hardrock, cause that's what really counts.

Also, phone conversation had on Saturday with my friend from highschool:
Me:...So yea! Let's meet up. What works for you?
Friend: Tonite or tmw nite.
M: what time tonite?
F: 9p
M: oh...what time tmw nite?
F: 9p
M: oh...that's going to be a bit late for me this weekend. I'm free in the week, how about a day then?
F: ok, how about Tuesday?
M: Great! What time?
F: 9p
M: haha, ok 9p it is (this was said twice). See you then!

Text conversation today (Monday)....
F: so we still on for dinner tonite?
M: tmw nite, right?....
F: Ok, 10 right?
M: 9... do you need later than 9?
F: 9 is good, but keep 10 open
M:......
All I can say is dinner better be good!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. I hope you ate a predinner, or would the late dinner then completely satiate you? Anyway - glad you were able to stay awake that late, old lady.

    ReplyDelete