May 13, 2010

Cake accomplice

    For the last week and a half, my cousin and I have had this routine: he comes over, eats dinner and then we jump in his car and go to winn-dixie to buy cake (this is the same winn-dixie I lost my wallet in when buying cake last week). In fact, we've probably bought about 15 slices of cake. We could have easily bought a whole cake, but then there wouldn't be any variety. So again today I had cake and ice cream, specifically moo-llenium crunch (which is becoming one of my favorites) and "cookies and creme" chocolate cake. Maybe in a few more trips will I believe that our cake trips are a "problem" that needs to be dealt with....but probably not. They make cake so people will eat it. I'm just doing my part.

     I never ended up eating dinner with my friend. After many, MANY texts and phone calls, the bottom line came to: sometimes you're just too busy and HAVE to say no to making plans with others. It ends up being the better thing to do. Especially if you don't want others thinking that you are a vampire who can't meet for dinner in daylight.

     I'm very proud of myself for changing my blog layout with the help of google and html code. Tomorrow, I will master placing a link in my post so I can link back to my friend's blog. Look out world, Lori's got google and determination!

No comments:

Post a Comment