August 2, 2010

What do you do when your friend bursts your bubble...

You do a blog post about them and call them a liar. Well, my "friend" informed me that Cheaters is fake. FAKE!!! As in, they script it and pay people to pretend that they are cheating or being cheated on. Well after doing some "research", I found various websites saying that some people were paid to act on Cheaters. But I refuse to believe that the whole show is a fake. You just have to watch it. And if it is fake (and it's not!), they do a darn good job. Anyway, back to this friend. I believe in elementary school she probably also told some kid that Santa Claus wasn't real or that the dollar s/he got from the tooth fairy really came from their parent's wallet.... Well, since I want to keep this friend, I'm going to have to forgive her.... for lying. Cheaters is real. You hear that!? REALLLLLLLL!

Edy's chocolate peanut butter cup fdd.

2 comments:

  1. I never told anyone about Santa, even though I never believed in him, myself. Which, by the way, is terrible. LET YOUR KIDS BELIEVE IN SANTA. Just... not the point where it'll ruin their lives when you tell them the truth.
    Friend, just watch trutv's IN SESSION from 9am to 3pm. It's real court cases, all the time. 100% REAL. it will change your world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I guess you have redeemed yourself. Unless of course, I develop an addiction to this.

    ReplyDelete