August 4, 2010

One woman's trash is another woman's ebay purchase

So I recently listed a bunch of my old perfumes on Ebay. And fortunately for me, most of them sold. What I don't understand though is how much they sold for. Like the perfume that I bought at Walmart for under $10 that ended up selling for $13.50, not including shipping and handling. $13.50 and it's sold at Walmart!!! Now it's got me asking everyone (mostly the roommate) for other things to sell. So yep, I'm taking donations cause I need to get my Ebay store off the ground!

Chick Fil A kid's cone

2 comments:

  1. My cousins sells coupons on ebay. I'm not joking. Check into that. This would be right up your alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to pretend that you haven't told me this once each year. But I might just have to start doing this. Remember... whatever bad happens... it's your fault

    ReplyDelete