August 22, 2010

Raise your hand if you're sure! Or if you want to hope you're sure...

So today, I spent my time walking around Clemson Stadium with a fanatic....you know who you are. And it was good....well most of it was good. See, it was hot, and humid and the sweat was just a-rollin' off me and the thousands of people there. This is when it matters what kind of deodorant you have on. And for me, it mattered a lot! I actually wear a natural deodorant (for different reasons, but I've been doing it since seeing a family member do it, yet, not smelling her. Ha!). And normally, I'm happy with the protection it provides. But this is when I'm in the comfort of my own home, and don't care if it works well or not. And I gladly report that it did well today! I got no complaints from any of the people around me. Yay! And upon doing the arm sniff test as I type this (and the 20 or so times I checked today), I can say that, "I'm sure!"

Dove dark chocolate bar.

1 comment: