August 6, 2010

City watch...

Well the roomie and I could not have been more wrong. It turns out that BOTH of the neighbors are moving out! Man, I thought the story we made up was pretty good (and accurate...). Although, we're not convinced that the guy wasn't cheating... Anyway, the icing on the cake for today's spying was running into the neighbors at the post office. I wasn't actually able to go in, because I couldn't compose myself. I was way too giddy about seeing them fill out their change of address form and thinking about having watched them through my blinds. Ha. Oh well. Hope someone else moves in that provides this much entertainment. I also hope they have an animal with as funny of a name as sugar britches- the old neighbors' cat...

As a "reward" for trying to spy on my neighbors one last time last nite before bed, I peaked out of the windows and saw... a deer! In the front yard! I guess that's what I get for being nosy- my enemy in my own front yard!

Chocolate cake with peanut butter filling and home-made icing. YUMMY!!!

2 comments:

  1. I do not say this lightly: You're turning into my father.

    My father makes up stories about the people in the worship band at church. He makes up stories about the actors in his favorite shows on tv. He makes up stories about politicians (AND YES, I KNOW, HE'S OFTEN RIGHT ABOUT THEM). All I'm saying is... you're turning into my father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You act as if this is a bad thing... One day you will appreciate me and your dad's spy stories.

    ReplyDelete