June 21, 2010

Survey says!

    So, I have been called a few times by an unknown number. And when I decided to call it back, I found out that it was Arbitron. And boy was I excited! Because, I love taking surveys. I do a lot of them (and I mean I do A LOT of them) for some kind of incentive: entries into sweepstakes, points, rewards, amazon bucks, etc. But truly, I just like giving my opinion. And I'll give my opinion even if it's not for a survey and especially if you didn't ask (maybe it's the social worker in me). So I've been waiting in anticipation for them to call back. And it happened today. Yay! Double yay!! The lady who interviewed me for the survey was doing her spiel about how it wouldn't take long and that she really appreciated my participation. And I wanted to be like, "no, lady. Thank you for calling. Take as much time as necessary." But I kept my cool cause you know, I didn't want to come across as a crazy (noun here, not adjective). And, as a reward for answering a few questions about what radio stations I listen to, I get $5 dollars. She'll also be sending some kind of radio diary that I get to fill out for another $10. She finished by asking me if she could count on me filling out the diary and returning it back. OF COURSE YOU CAN lady!!! (she can also count on my roommate to fill one out and send it back too since I signed her up. Somehow though, the roomie didn't seem as thrilled as I was when I told her that. Oh well...) At least I'm glad I'm getting paid to give my opinion. Cause the opinion is gonna be given, solicited or not!

Edy's mocha almond fudge and a delightful piece of Hershey's Bliss dark chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. Does the roommate get some $ for filling out the survey??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course!!!.... But that's after my administrative fee...

    ReplyDelete